Quotes & Enquiries
Telephone From Republic of Ireland 0144 75200
From abroad +353 144 75200
Monday – Friday 8.30am – 5.30pm
Saturday – 9am -5pm
Closed Bank Holidays
Write to Us
OK to Travel Limited
58 Market Square
Please provide name/contact number/any reference when contacting us.
Help & Assistance
Policy Terms and Conditions
Policies bought on or after 1st December
To make a claim, you can download the relevant claim form from http://www.policyholderclaims.co.uk or contact the claims depart on +44 (0) 203 829 6683
For emergency medical assistance whilst abroad please call +44 (0) 203 829 6683
Your right to complain:
It is OUR aim to give a high standard of service and to meet any claims covered by these policies honestly, fairly and promptly. There are, however, times when misunderstandings occur by both sides. If you do not feel that the matter has been dealt with to your satisfaction or you have some new evidence which WE have not seen, please contact US in writing, explaining why you do not think OUR decision is correct.
- If your query is regarding the selling of your policy: Please contact June Green on +44 (0) 1223 785561 or write to: OK To Travel Limited. 58 Market Square, St. Neots, Cambridgeshire, PE19 2AA.
- If your query is regarding policy cover, claims service or the emergency assistance service please contact Customer Services Manager, Travel Claims Facilities, Tower View, Kings Hill, West Malling, Kent, ME19 4UY. Telephone +44 (0) 203 829 6761.
Should WE still not be able to resolve the matter you may then follow the complaints procedure detailed below.
- If, you remain dissatisfied with the outcome and you do wish to complain please forward details of your complaint in the first instance as follows:
Write to the Branch Manager, URV, 1 Tower View, Kings Hill, West Malling, Kent, ME19 4UY, who will review the claims office decision. If YOU remain dissatisfied with the outcome and YOU do wish to complain please forward details of YOUR complaint in the first instance as follows:
- For claims related issues please ask the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS) to review your case. Their address is Exchange Tower, Harbour Exchange Square, London, E14 9SR. For telephone help please call the switchboard on +44 20 7964 1000. Further information can be found at their website www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk. FOS can only consider complaints after YOU have received a final response from US. YOU are also able to use the EC On-line Dispute Resolution (ODR) platform at http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr who will notify FOS on YOUR behalf.
- For point of sale related issues please ask the Irish Financial Ombudsman Service to review YOUR case. Their address is 3rd Floor, Lincoln House, Lincoln Place, Dublin 2. Lo Call 1890 88 20 90. Phone +353 1 662 0899. Fax: +353 1 662 0890. Email: email@example.com